Friday, July 22, 2011

My Confession...Hey I am Catholic!

So, in my previous post I eluded to my "great literary taste" and after a night wracked with guilt have I decided to some clean. So here it is, my big confession. My literary taste actually leans toward trashy....there I said it!! The fact is I love romance novels, trashy silly romance novels. I guess I'm just a sucker for a happy endings! I occasionally read deep, dark, soul searching books, but mostly I like light frivolous fun! In fact this is what my bed side table looks like right now...

Notice the stack of trashy novels...I have read them ALL. So if you need any recommendations I would be glad to offer some. I promise not to tell :)

2 comments:

Sandmangirl said...

It's true, you like your trashy novels, but they're sooo much fun! Whatcha reading now?

Archaeology Ash said...

There is no judgement here...